22 June 2012

Personal convictions....

A few years ago I realized that even as Christians we do not always agree on everything. Sure there are things that there are no this way or that. We are saved by grace through faith that is it. However, I have seen how God gives us different convictions based on what he wants us to do and how we can best reach those lost that are around us.

For years my husband and I have been convicted to allow God to plan the size of our family. This has allowed us to share many many times on how God continues to provide.

Our choice to homeschool as well has given us a chance to share our faith in God and what we believe.

I have a dear friend that has come to salvation and our family has played a part in her seeing God's love. I think if our family was different she may not have been as open.

No comments: