07 November 2014

Hello..... it has been awhile

There has been so much that has happened in the last few months. One major thing that has happened is that my oldest daughter has been diagnosed with Lupus. For those that are not sure what that means, Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can affect any part of your body. For her right now the biggest issues are her joints and just being exhausted. She has always been very active, but now doing much of the things she loves to do can make her very tired.

On my weight loss journey I have lost about 20 lbs since I started on THM, but I'm down about 27 pounds from my highest non pregnancy weight. I have been off plan for a few weeks, but I'm happy to say that I haven't gained any weight back. But today is a new day and I am going to make it a good one.

No comments: