13 February 2012

Random thoughts about me

I know I want to get back to telling the story of my living with TOF, but that will happen again another day. Today will be a random thought blog. My 15 year old daughter tells me all the time how random I am.

My husband Dan and I met about 3 weeks after I turned 18. He was 23 at the time. We were married less then 6 months later and will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. While things have no been easy; I would not want to go through any of this without him. He has supported me both physically and emotionally that I don't think I could have gotten through a lot of things otherwise.

I have always wanted to be a writer, but have never really share that with my kids, yet they have such a love for writing. My oldest 2 kids are both writing rough drafts of books that they someday hope to publish.

Something that most people who know me are surprised to find out about me is that I love public speaking. I would love to be a speaker. Speech class was my favorite class in high school and it was one of the few classes I got an "A" in.

Something else that some may find odd about me- I really don't like fruit. Unless it is a dessert. Like I won't just sit and eat an apple. I will devour an entire apple pie- with ice cream please. However, I love many veggies- like broccoli and red peppers.

I love to play video games. I am not very good at it, but I do enjoy it. However I am too competitive and start to yell at the tv. If I can't do what I am supposed to do, I get upset.

Ok.. Any questions?

No comments: