15 July 2012

overwhelmed

What do you do when you are overwhelmed?

It is a very common thing in my home to have more then 1 child who needs my help or attention for something. It is one of those times that I am thankful for my older kids cause they are able to help me. However they have been gone much this summer and I am left to take care without their help.

What do I do... breathe. Sometimes, most of the time, simply taking breath and putting a smile on my face makes things so much easier.

Then I pray and ask for wisdom. Jam 1:5 NASB - But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.


God is ready to give us wisdom.

Pro 2:6 NASB - For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Pro 2:7 NASB - He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
 








No comments: