17 August 2012

simply a mom

Several years ago I picked this as my user name for many websites. There was a good reason for this. On more then one occasion I have been told "Wow, you must be some super mom." Or some sort of variety of that phrase.

There are days though that I struggle with even feeling like an ok mom. The past month I have struggled with feeling more like a failure then a good mom.  I am not sure how exactly to get out of this feeling. I know that I will continue to press on and cling to God.

This world will not drag me down. On the strength of God I will overcome.

Philippians 4:8
 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

No comments: